|Double the recipe, great for pumpkin pie crust, smore's, buckeye candy, or eat plain.|
Adapted from Martha Stewart Magazine
1 1/2 Cup Bread Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Wheatgerm
1/2 t Salt
1 t Baking Soda
1T Ground Cinnamon
1 Cup Butter, softened
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 T Honey
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Whisk flours, wheatgerm, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a large bowl beat the butter, brown sugar, and honey with a wooden spoon.
- Add flour mixture, mix to combine. *if too dry, crumbly add more butter.
- Turn dough onto floured surface. Roll out to 1/8"thick. Cut with cookie cutter and place on baking sheets with parchment paper. Prick cookies with fork about 3 times.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Crackers can be stored in air tight container up to 3 days.