Handmade Christmas Project List
I am late with this Christmas project list. I would like it to be August and me writing this......but no, it is the end of November and my heart is racing with all the things I NEED to hand make.
1. Send out my Christmas Cards-Thanks to LBG Studio, she is helping me (actually, doing 99% of the work. Thanks, V) design the pictures.
2. Cinnamon Cut Outs-this has been on my list for many years, haven't made them yet. This year is the year!
3. Make bitters for the Hubs.
4. Circle Skirt for the girls-started this project tonight. Its amazing how it comes all in one piece, no seam! This is pretty easy once you make the pattern.
5. More gold wooden stars for the christmas tree-I would like to have all handmade ornaments on the tree this year.
6. Cranberry and Popcorn garland for the tree.
7. Bow clips for the advent calendar-what do you add to your advent calendar? 25 days to fill!!!! I need ideas, please!
8. Bake every day if possible. I love the smell of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger floating through the house.
9. Gingerbread house-I think the best place to buy decoration is at Trader Joe's.
10. Stock up on my favorite Trader Joe's Christmas goodies.
What is on your handmade Christmas project list? What are you making?