It's a New Year It's a New Life
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!
|Beautiful Picture taken by Jose Vazquez|
- Exercise 4 times a week. I know it's a lame one! But, I have to get my butt into gear. I am naturally a sour puss, but when I exercise I feel so much better. It really helps me get out of my slump.
- Use my bike more. I live in a walking town, I should use my bike more often. Which leads me to #3
- Buy locally. I have everything I need in my area. Also, I want to support the little shops. Another reason to buy locally, found this article to strike a nerve in me.
- Start The Happiness Project. A great time to start. A group of friends and I are going to meet once a month to discuss each chapter.
- Simplify. This is a big one for me. My home is not that big, and clutter is a big issue. When the piles start building claustrophobia sets in.
What are your New Year's resolutions?