Sunday pancakes are the best, aren't they? You can take your time, relax eating your pancakes and really sit down with the family.
A trick for blueberry pancakes. Pour batter onto the griddle, add a few blueberries on top. This prevents the batter from turning blue.
1 Cup Buttermilk (coconut milk with 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar)
1 Cup Gluten Free A.P. Flour
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 T Baking Powder
2 t Baking Soda
1/2 t Salt
1/2 t Cinnamon
1 Banana, mashed
4 T Butter, melted
1 T Vanilla
1/2 Cup Blueberries
- In a medium bowl make the buttermilk. Let sit.
- In another bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the eggs, bananas, butter and vanilla in the buttermilk.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Make pancakes as usual. (with note about blueberries above)