Banana Coconut Bread ~Gluten Free Cane Sugar Free~
Banana Coconut Bread
Gluten/ Cane Sugar Free Print Recipe
4-5 Bananas, ripe, mashed
1/2 Cup Honey
2 t Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
3/4 Cup Sorghum Flour
1 t Baking Soda
1/2 t Baking Powder
1 t Salt
1/2 Cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
1/3 Cup Butter, melted
1 Cup Coconut, flakes (to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter large loaf pan or line cupcake pans.
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Add bananas, honey, vanilla and mix.
- Add butter and dry ingredients to wet mixture. (save coconut flakes for topping)
- Pour into pan(s).
- Decorate the top(s) of batter with coconut flakes.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Check to make sure middle is done.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea!